JOB DESCRIPTION AND KEY REQUIREMENTS
PARK MANAGER AND ASSISTANT PARK MANAGER
As a Park Manager or Assistant Park Manager you will live and work on a campsite throughout the season. Your primary objective is to ensure that our clients have an outstanding holiday experience.
To be successful you will need to possess the following:
- A desire to provide at all times the highest levels of customer service.
- A determination to achieve the highest standards of cleanliness for our clients’ mobile homes and tents.
- A practical approach to undertaking minor repair work to our clients’ mobile homes and tents.
- Good basic administration and numeracy skills.
THE ROLE INVOLVES
Cleaning Client Accommodation
- At the beginning of the season every mobile home and tent and its contents will need to be cleaned, both inside and out.
- At the end of the season every mobile home will need to be thoroughly cleared and prepared for the winter.
- Tents will be built at the start of the season and taken down at the end.
- The cleanliness of all mobile homes and tents must be maintained to a high standard for every new family that arrives during the season.
- Greeting new clients and settling them into their mobile home or tent.
- Providing a daily reception service to ensure that clients can ask questions and have any queries resolved quickly.
- Regular visits to clients to make sure they are enjoying their holiday.
- Checking clients out of their mobile home or tent on the day they leave to ensure a safe and timely departure.
- Completing all paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Issuing receipts to clients for items rented.
- Dealing with cash and the return of client deposits.
To download the job descriptions, please use the links below;